Pool Fencing Solutions
We provide pool fences in Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem, Kernersville and the surrounding Piedmont Triad of NC.
Our pool fencing experts can help you identify exactly what type of fence would best fit your specific pool setting and determine the most cost effective solution for your budget.
Six basic things to remember about meeting pool fence codes.
• 4 ft. in height (48 inches minimum height)
• Gates must be self-closing and self-latching
• Fence bottom horizontal rail can be no higher than 2 inches off the ground i.e. very small bottom gap
• Fence verticals no more than 1¼ inch apart when the space between the back/horizontal support rails is less than 45 inches.
• Aluminum pool fences must have a closed top and bottom rail (no pickets protruding at the top).
• For chain link, the mesh must be 1¼ inch diameter diamonds to prevent climbing.
Years of Experience
We have years of experience building custom pool fences and use only the highest quality materials to ensure safety and longevity.
Give us a call or send a message online to speak with a local pool fencing expert near you.
The laws have recently changed regarding pool fence regulations, to learn more please contact us today.